Friday, January 10, 2014

#UpNow Spotlight- Majestic (SMB)

  #UpNow Spotlight- Majestic (SMB)

Let's introduce the world to one of the most diverse and lyrical unsigned artist to reside in the Midwest area. 

Meet Majestic of SMB

Please introduce yourself to our readers? What city are you reppin?   

For those that don't know I go by the name majestic and I am reppin that 314 Saint Louis all day

When did you first get inspired to become a rapper and how did you get discovered as a artist?

I always had a passion for music but my Sr. year at north county tech I use to watch them freestyle at lunch saying one day i am show em . But I took it serious when king cash beatz my brother said that god said music is our calling.

What genre of music do you do and how is it different from other artists in the same genre?

My genre of music I would have to say is hip hop at it's best ask around there is no style I can't do.
My style of music is different from other artists  because they lack soulllll. Anybody can rap and a few can sing but if you can join those 2 and still lift hairs on people arms and back..YOU GOT SOUL. LOL, PLUS NOT EVEN ARTISTS IN THE GAME DOING WHAT ME AND KING CASH BEATZ DOING ...taking gangsta ass tracks and putting harmonies in the background..nobody I mean nobody doing that.

Were you inspired throughout your career, if so who inspired you in the music industry growing up and why?

I was inspired by people like Marvin gaye, Ice cube, Nate dogg, Easy e, 2pac and biggie
They inspired me because they all had had talent a story and a hustle and that's my life to the fullest.

How do you keep inspiration when creating music?

I keep inspiration by looking into my daughter and family eyes everyday knowing this world is fucked up

What is your legendary you are enforcing doing your career?

The legendary that I am enforcing is ...that same good people counted out could be the same person you look up to one day.when they say my name I want people to say entrepreneur!!!!

Tell us about one of your most diverse songs and why?

One of my diverse songs I would have to say the track called Don't Know feat T dubb o and Tef poe because it RAW, RELATE ABLE ,and 100 percent REAL.

What are some of your other talents?

My other talents I would have to say is CONVERSATION,NETWORKING ,SONG WRITING and being a great ROLE MODEL

Who are some of your favorite artists to listen too?

Me, myself, and I lol naw I'm joking I listen to everything my ears are always open for new talent but now I would say Kendrick, fab, j cole, yo gotti, currency, and wiz khalifa

Where do you see your career in 5 years?

I see myself opening doors for those who couldn't giving back to what made me..

Enlighten us with the projects you are working?

Well how long we got..lol first we got Arch ya back from SMB GANG then More Than Official produced by Monsterz Ink,Street Empire and WayWizz. Then Unfinished business from FROM SMB GANG,
Then More Than Official 2 and the list goes on ....basically I got 7 projects that's prepared to be dropped.

List some of the goals you want to accomplish this by the end of this year?

I would have to say building these brands,getting the respect we deserve, releasing clothing line and being on tour

Check out Majestic music and videos

 
Follow Majestic on Twitter

@Majestic254

@Kingcashbeatz
       www.soundcloud.com/monsterzink for beats

       www.reverbnation.com/hollow314
       www.reverbnation.com/smbgangent 

 Majestic- Straight Flexin


   SMB Gang The Movement Episode 1

SMB GANG @ REAL MUSIC PARTY 

 

FOLLOW US TODAY ON TWITTER

@IDAVISIONAIRE

2 comments:

  1. Thas real talk i respect ya hustle young man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep pushing broad u will always have ya lil sis support! Lil One.

    ReplyDelete

Protected