Wednesday, March 19, 2014



The One The Only C-Sharp Talks To DaVisionaire
 












1. Please introduce yourself to our readers? What city are you reppin?

A- I'm C-Sharp hip hop artist from the city of St.Louis, I love my city and the people that reside inside it. It's a blessing to give back to my community through services and music.

2. When did you first get inspired to become a rapper and how did you get discovered as a artist?
A- I got inspired by so many different artist I grew up with (too many to name) but I remember singing in the hallways of my high school (Hazelwood East) and a guy had heard me and mentioned he had a cousin who was starting a label and I was young and excited about anything so I got started with them and the rest is history.


3. What genre of music do you do and how is it different from other artists in the same genre?
A- I do hip hop with heart & soul in it, and it's not much different than the story telling artist I grew up with but just describing the "new times".


4. Were you inspired throughout your career, if so who inspired you in the music industry growing up and why?
A- I been blessed enough to have people come and share encouraging worlds with me and I'm the type to take all types off motivation and lets it energize me towards my goals so I'd say thank you to all the people that's watched me grow and said positive and sincere things to me coming up.


5. How do you keep inspiration when creating music?

A-When I think about my son, when I think about the things I've been through, when I think about the times growing up when I wish I was in a better place and had my father around n stuff like that just pushes me to never wanna go back to that place in my mind.



C-Sharp With Mos Precious.


6. Tell us about one of your most diverse songs and why?

A-Well Put Down the Pistol is pretty cool cuz I rapped, played guitar, and Sang the hook on the song so just showed as many talents I had in one track.

7. What are some of your other talents?

A-Well I believe I'm a motivator....I know what to say n how to present the right words to help someone kinda get energized towards a positive direction.

8. Who are some of your favorite artists to listen too?

A-Wow, it's entirely too many to name lbvs.





C-Sharp Holding His Recent TMA (2014) Trophy.


9. Where to you see your career in 5 years?

A-With a platinum Album or single, and good program or non profit for children and just continuing to do the things that made me successful.

10. Enlighten us with the projects you are working?

A- so many things going on at once, but I'm working on my mixtape, still contributing to non profits and community services and writing a play, doing more acting so people just gotta stay with me see what's next.

11. List some of the goals you want to accomplish this by the end of this year?

A- that's kinda hard to say becuz so many things change in life/career so I'll say that the fans can always expect my best effort and everything I do with be of the highest quality possible.

12. Feel free to link us to your videos, music, photos and contact information

Google c2dasharp
All instrumental submissions made to c2dasharp@gmail.com


Cedric C-sharp Redmon


Follow Us On Twitter at @idavisionaire




No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected